The program aims to accomplish the following:
- To equip the faculty with the ability to create effective teaching and learning situations in the classroom.
- To improve the engineering and technical competence of the faculty.
- To equip the faculty with the necessary tools to conduct relevant scientific and technological research.
- To produce faculty with improved supervisory and management skills.
- To improve the values of the faculty especially their attitude toward continuous improvement of the quality of instruction.
- To make the faculty familiar with educational movements and progress in educational thought and research.
- To help the faculty reach their professional goals, and heighten their sense of security and self-esteem.
- To prepare the faculty for a globally-oriented professional direction along their specific fields of specialization.
Erick F. Vea
3rd Floor, Admin Building
658 Muralla St., 市内,
Manila 1002 Philippines
Telephone: + 63 (2) 8247-5000 loc. 1309
Fax No. + 63 (2) 5301-0103